"Coal Creek Utility District's mission is to provide its rate payers the highest quality, the most cost efficient water and sewer service, both today and into the future, while meeting the overall public and regulatory approval."
- Regular Board Meeting - January 13th, 2016
- Regular Board Meeting - January 27, 2016
- Regular Board Meeting - February 10, 2016
- Public Hearing - February 10th at 5:30 p.m. - To Obtain Public Comment Regarding the 2016 General Facilities Charge and Local Facilities Charge Study. A copy of the study is located here.
- District Offices will be Closed Monday, February 15th 2016 for Presidents Day.
- Regular Board Meeting - February 24, 2016
If you have any questions about the District or your water and sewer service, please contact the District at (425) 235-9200 or Email. The District business office is located at 6801 132nd Place SE, Newcastle, WA 98059-1415, one block northeast of Coal Creek Parkway /QFC shopping center. District business hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 Monday through Friday. Regular board meetings are held the second and fourth Wednesday of each month, commencing at 5:00 p.m. at the District's business office, and are open to the public. Board meeting minutes are available online or upon request. If you would like to have a matter placed on a Board meeting agenda, please provide District staff with your written request no later than the Monday before the scheduled Board meeting. In the event of a water or sewer emergency, the District's after hours emergency telephone is (425)235-9200. For your convenience, the District maintains a 24-hour drop box on the outside of the District's business office. This organization is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer.