"Coal Creek Utility District's mission is to provide its rate payers the highest quality, the most cost efficient water and sewer service, both today and into the future, while meeting the overall public and regulatory approval."
- District Offices will be closed November 11, 2015 for Veterans Day
- Regular Board Meeting - November 11, 2015 - Canceled
- Special Board Meeting - November 18, 2015
- Regular Board Meeting - November 25, 2015 - Canceled
- CCUD Offices will be closed November 26 & 27, 2015 for Thanksgiving
- Special Board Meeting - December 02, 2015
- Regular Board Meeting - December 09, 2015
If you have any questions about the District or your water and sewer service, please contact the District at (425) 235-9200 or Email. The District business office is located at 6801 132nd Place SE, Newcastle, WA 98059-1415, one block northeast of Coal Creek Parkway /QFC shopping center. District business hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 Monday through Friday. Regular board meetings are held the second and fourth Wednesday of each month, commencing at 5:00 p.m. at the District's business office, and are open to the public. Board meeting minutes are available online or upon request. If you would like to have a matter placed on a Board meeting agenda, please provide District staff with your written request no later than the Monday before the scheduled Board meeting. In the event of a water or sewer emergency, the District's after hours emergency telephone is (425)235-9200. For your convenience, the District maintains a 24-hour drop box on the outside of the District's business office. This organization is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer.